Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I wish...


"Dear Azwan Naim,
I wish I was your favourite girl,
I wish you thought I was the reason you're in world,
I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile,

I wish you would hold my hand when I was upset,
I wish you would never forget the look on my face when we first met,

Basically, I wish that you loved me, I wish that u needed me,
I wish that without me your heart would break,
I wish that without me you would spending the rest of your night awake,
I wish that without me you couldn't eat =P,
I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.

Look! All I know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen! =)

Happy 18 Birthday Azwan Naim @ B

Lots Of Love, Alissa. "


it's look likes some of those "wish" has come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment